- Estate gift to Church Investors Fund or another North American Baptist ministry of your choice.
- Retain your right to revoke your gift.
- Upon death, funds pass directly to your selected organization.
- Your estate receives an income tax deduction in the year of your death.
- Available in a one to six-year term if left to Church Investors Fund.
- Available in a one to five-year term if left to another NAB ministry.
- Minimum investment of $1,000.
- Higher interest rates for investments over $5,000.
- Single Term Bonds of $100,000 and over receive a 0.5% interest rate premium.
- Multiple Term Bonds totaling $100,000 and over (excluding single Term investments $100,000 and over) receive a 0.25% interest rate premium.
- Transfer funds electronically.
- No legal fees.
- Church Investors Fund keeps your investment confidential.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-543-2343 or by email (by clicking here).
Church Investors Fund securities are not CDIC insured, nor are they guaranteed by the NAB.