- Tax deferred growth.
- Minimum investment of $5,000.
- If you are a wage-earner or non-working spouse, you may contribute to an RRSP until the end of the year in which you turn 71.
- RRSP interest rates are set on February 1 of every year, for a one-year term.
- The rate established for the current year applies to all funds in the RRSP Plan, regardless of when they are invested during the year.
- You may deduct contributions from your taxable income.
- Transfer funds electronically.
- Your funds must be made payable to Canadian Western Trust, not Church Investors Fund, Ltd.
- Several fees that may apply to your RRSP, which are normal RRSP fees passed on from Canadian Western Trust, and are payable to Canadian Western Trust are:
o Annual Trustee Fee
o Partial Account Withdrawal Fee
o Account Closure Fee.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-543-2343 or by email (by clicking here).
Church Investors Fund securities are not CDIC insured, nor are they guaranteed by the NAB.