If you would like to become a Church Investors Fund Investor, just follow the four simple steps below:
- Review our current Annual Report/Offering Circular.
- Visit our Investment Options page to select an investment that’s right for you.
- Visit our Investment Rates page to determine the term that’s right for you.
- Complete a Purchase Application (located on the last page of our Offering Circular).
- Print, sign and mail all completed forms along with a check or money order to:
Church Investors Fund, Inc.
9401 E Stockton Boulevard, Suite 240
Elk Grove, CA 95624
**If you are interested in opening an IRA Account, please visit our IRA page for information on opening a Church Investors Fund IRA.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-543-2343 or by email (by clicking here).
The purchase of Church Investors Fund securities is subject to risks, which are described in our Offering Circular. This is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy Church Investors Fund securities. Such an offer is made only by an Offering Circular and only in those states where Church Investors Fund securities may lawfully be offered or sold. Church Investors Fund securities are not F.D.I.C. or S.I.P.C. insured, nor are they guaranteed by the NAB.