Rates Expire July 31, 2019
|FOUNDATION CERTIFICATES – APY*|
|Foundation||$250 – $999||0.75%|
|Foundation Plus||$1,000 – $9,999||0.75%|
|Silver Foundation||$10,000 – $29,999||1.00%|
|Gold Foundation||$30,000 – $49,999||1.25%|
|Platinum Foundation||$50,000 and up||1.50%|
|TERM CERTIFICATES – APY*|
|OTHER CERTIFICATES – APY*|
|Five Year IRA||3.00%||3.25%||3.50%||3.75%||4.00%|
|Six Year Revocable Gift||3.00%||3.25%||3.50%||3.75%||4.00%|
|CHURCH BUILDING FUND CERTIFICATES – APY*|
|Gold||$1,000 – $49,999||2.50%|
Rates are subject to change without notice.
* APY: Annual Percentage Yield
Church Investors Fund offers investment options in most U.S. states. Unfortunately, we currently do not serve: Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia or Wyoming.
*Louisiana – Demand securities are not available for sale in your state.
*South Carolina –Demand securities are not available for sale in your state. If you were a resident of the state of South Carolina when you purchased a Certificate, you may declare an “event of default” on your Certificate only if one of the following occurs:
- We do not pay overdue principal and interest on the Certificate within 30 days after we receive written notice from you that we failed to pay the principal or interest when due; or
- A South Carolina resident who owns a Certificate of the “same issue” as your Certificate (i.e., the same type, term and offering) has rightfully declared an event of default as to his or her Certificate. To declare an event of default, you must submit a written declaration to us. The rightful declaration of an event of default as to any one Certificate of an issue constitutes an event of default on the entire issue in South Carolina. Upon a rightful declaration of an event of default on a Certificate:
- The principal and interest on your Certificate becomes immediately due and payable;
- If you request in writing, we will send you a list of names and addresses of all investors in the state of South Carolina who own a Certificate of the same issue as your Certificate; and
- The owners of 25% or more of the total principal amount of Certificates of the same issue outstanding in the state of South Carolina can declare the entire issue in the state of South Carolina due and payable.
*Florida –The certificates have not been registered with the Florida division of Securities and Investor Protection. We are registered to sell our own securities as an Issuer/Dealer in Florida and the Certificates will be offered solely through our corporate officers and employees who are registered in Florida.
The purchase of Church Investors Fund securities is subject to risks, which are described in our Offering Circular. This is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy Church Investors Fund securities. Such an offer is made only by an Offering Circular and only in those states where Church Investors Fund securities may lawfully be offered or sold. Church Investors Fund securities are not F.D.I.C. or S.I.P.C. insured, nor are they guaranteed by the NAB.