Revocable Charitable Gift (USA)
- Estate gift to Church Investors Fund or another North American Baptist ministry of your choice.
- Retain your right to revoke your gift.
- Upon death, funds pass directly to your selected organization.
- Your estate receives an income tax deduction in the year of your death.
- Available in a one to six-year term if left to Church Investors Fund.
- Available in a one to five-year term if left to another NAB ministry.
- Minimum investment of $1,000.
- Transfer funds electronically.
- No legal fees.
- Church Investors Fund keeps your investment confidential.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-543-2343 or by email (by clicking here).
The purchase of Church Investors Fund securities is subject to risks, which are described in our Offering Circular. This is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy Church Investors Fund securities. Such an offer is made only by an Offering Circular and only in those states where Church Investors Fund securities may lawfully be offered or sold. Church Investors Fund securities are not F.D.I.C. or S.I.P.C. insured, nor are they guaranteed by the NAB.