- Estate gift to Church Investors Fundor another North American Baptist ministry of your choice.
- Retain your right to revoke your gift.
- Upon death, funds pass directly to your selected organization.
- Your estate receives an income tax deduction in the year of your death.
- Available in a one to six-year term if left to CIF.
- Available in a one to five-year term if left to another NAB ministry.
- Minimum investment of $1,000.
- Higher interest rates for investments over $5,000.
- Single Term Certificates of $100,000 and over receive a 0.5% interest rate premium.
- Multiple Term Certificates totaling $100,000 and over (excluding single Term Certificates $100,000 and over) receive a 0.25% interest rate premium.
- Transfer funds electronically.
- No legal fees.
- Church Investors Fundkeeps your investment confidential.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-543-2343 or by email (by clicking here).
The purchase of Church Investors Fundsecurities is subject to risks, which are described in our Offering Circular. This is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy Church Investors Fund securities. Such an offer is made only by an Offering Circular and only in those states where Church Investors Fund securities may lawfully be offered or sold. Church Investors Fund securities are not F.D.I.C. or S.I.P.C. insured, nor are they guaranteed by the NAB.