What Information We Collect
We may collect “nonpublic personal information” about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you when we have direct discussions with you.
- Information we receive through written forms we ask you to fill out and through email or other documents that you supply to us.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
“Nonpublic personal information” refers to personally identifiable information about you that we obtain in providing you with, and administering, your investments in Church Investors Fund. For example, nonpublic personal information includes your name, address, birth date, email address or any other information that identifies you personally and information regarding your investment balance and securities transactions.
What Information We Disclose
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our investors and former investors to any third parties, except as permitted by law.
We may, for example, disclose any nonpublic personal information we collect about you to third parties in the following circumstances.
- To carry out transactions you have requested regarding your investments.
- To persons who represent you or your interests, such as the custodian or administrator of your retirement program.
- To assist us in servicing your investments with us (such as data processors, website designers), marketing investments on our behalf (such as mailing services, marketing consultants), or conducting our business (such as our accountants, auditors, and attorneys). We require any third party that we contract with who receives such information to protect the confidentiality of your information, and to use it only for the specific purposes for which the disclosure is made.
- To comply with federal or state laws or rules or other applicable requirements.
- As otherwise permitted by law.
Our Security Procedures in General
We take commercially reasonable steps to safeguard investor information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with our professional standards to guard your nonpublic personal information. Our employees are allowed to access nonpublic personal information for business purposes only and are subject to discipline if they violate this policy. For special provisions concerning security procedures at our Website, see “Security of the Website,” below.
Information We Collect on our Website
We may keep web logs indicating the IP addresses of those who have visited the website, but these IP addresses are not linked to any personally identifiable information. We use the IP addresses to analyze and monitor the activities of our Website visitors so that we can improve our Website. We will not try to connect this non-identifiable information with any identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide.
Who Should Use the Website?
Church Investors Fund intends the Website for the use only by adults who are 18 years of age or older, and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are not 18 years of age or older, please do not submit any information to Church Investors Fund.
Security of the Website
Church Investors Fund intends to use commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of its Website and the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide. While we consider online security a priority, we cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties.
Before sharing any personal information with the Website, you should look for the “lock” icon on the bottom of your browser that appears when you are operating in a secure mode.
Links to Other Sites
Updating this Privacy Notice